Multi Factor Authentication
Contact centers face increasing challenges in 2009. These include conflicting goals for:
- Creating an exceptional, differentiated, and personalized customer experience;
- Slashing operating costs;
- Reducing fraud; and
- Ensuring regulatory compliance.
Fundamental improvements in how contact centers authenticate callers address all of these goals, but require an authentication strategy that is robust and flexible.
EIG will work with you to understand and exploit the next generation of:
- Identification and verification (ID&V) dialogues;
- Alternatives for multi-factor authentication within the telephone channel;
- Specific application and integration considerations for voice biometrics technology;
- Concerns about security and privacy in the 21st-century contact center; and,
- Personalization of IVR behaviors according to caller identity.